Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid, allowing it to work at a true 10% concentration proven optimal in promoting effective exfoliation and natural cell turnover. This potent night cream is synergistically blended with 2% phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness, and a triple action-soothing complex to help support the skin barrier. Proven tolerable for nightly use, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin. Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover 36% average improvement in glowing skin. Dye-free Tested tolerable for nightly use. Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- Features a free acid value of 10% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover
- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
855275 3- Aqua/Water, Glycolic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Poly-glyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera/Sunflower Seed Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Accia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, D212792/1
Directions to Use:
- Shake before use.
- Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
- Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck.
- After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Avoid eye area.
- Always use with a daytime sunscreen.
- With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
SkinCeuticals® Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - Glycolic Cream 50mL
Concentrated facial cream with pure retinol improves the appearance of visible signs of aging and pores while minimizing breakouts